It is a know fact that strict legal and financial regulations and requirements must be adhered to in all countries when locally certifying foreign cash register systems. Szintézis has been involved in the development, distribution and certification of retail and wholesale cash register systems since 1987.
Our foreign partners often want to implement their own systems in their subsidiaries, which means the localisation of the given software is essential.
Our specialised fiscal branch is present in Hungary, Romania and Slovakia, with the following value proposition:
- up-to-date knowledge of the Hungarian regulations of the NTCA (National Tax and Customs Authority) and the DoT (Department of Trade)
- knowledge of the tax regulations in force in Romania and Slovakia
- management and project management of the localisation of foreign systems
- providing a complete service and service network in all three countries
- developer team of 130 people